Flight CT has over 13,000 square feet of trampoline-based fun. We offer a dedicated kids zone for little ones (6 and younger), a tumbling run for budding and advanced gymnasts, decks for parkour enthusiasts to launch tricks from, and a dedicated dodgeball court that your kids will talk about for weeks.
From family time to activities guaranteed to tire out the most energetic teenager, Flight is Flippin’ Fun for everyone!
OPEN JUMP HOURS
Monday12:00 pm - 9:00 pmOPEN JUMP
Tuesday12:00 pm - 5:00 pmOPEN JUMP7:00 pm - 9:00 pmOPEN JUMP
Wednesday12:00 pm - 5:30 pmOPEN JUMP6:30 pm - 9:30 pmOPEN JUMP
Thursday12:00 pm - 9:00 pmOPEN JUMP
Friday12:00 pm - 9:00 pmOPEN JUMP
Saturday12:00 pm - 9:00 pmOPEN JUMP
Sunday12:00 pm - 7:00 pmOPEN JUMP
Open jump time slots on Friday and Saturday book up fast! Please pre-purchase your tickets online 2-4 days in advance to reserve your flight time.
Note: Guests 46” and UNDER are permitted only in the designated areas for 46” and under ONLY. Parents/Guardians are only permitted on the padding in the area with approved Flight Socks.
KID FLIGHT HOURS
Monday10:00 am - 12:00 pmKID FLIGHT
Tuesday10:00 am - 12:00 pmKID FLIGHT
Wednesday10:00 am - 12:00 pmKID FLIGHT
Thursday10:00 am - 12:00 pmKID FLIGHT
Friday10:00 am - 12:00 pmKID FLIGHT
Saturday10:00 am - 12:00 pmKID FLIGHT
Sunday10:00 am - 12:00 pmKID FLIGHT
Toddlers under the age of 2 cannot jump for free during Kid Flight.
Children under 46″ are always welcome to jump during “Open Jump” – during all other hours of operation – but they must stay in the Kiddie Court.
Note: ONLY guests 46” and UNDER are permitted on the trampolines. Parents/Guardians may accompany their child only on the PADDING surrounding the trampolines with approved Flight Socks.
The lights go out and the lasers come on! Ages 14 and older only!
Flight Socks must be worn at all times. Customers must also be dressed in an appropriate manner, and shirts are required to be worn at all times.
Be on the look-out for Club Flight DJ Nights, featuring live local DJs spinning at the park!
CLUB FLIGHT HOURS
Monday - Thursday Not Today
Friday - Saturday 9:00 pm - 11:00 pm Club Flight
Sunday Not Today
All Flight Guests are responsible for their belongings.
Phones are not allowed while jumping. No bags will be allowed into the park during Club Flight.
DODGEBALL DURING OPEN JUMP
- Dodgeball games at Flight are typically played on a “pick-up” level, reservations are not required. If you’re in the mood for a dodgeball game at Flight, grab some friends, or others in the park, head on over to the courts and have at it!
- We will provide a referee for any games that are 4-vs-4 or more (max is 6-vs-6).
- Dodgeball is very popular on the weekends and during school breaks, so you may have to wait in line just a few minutes to play, but the games go very fast.
- You can read the dodgeball rules at the park and the referee’s decision is final.
SPECIAL NEEDS NIGHTDATES: Every Tuesday Night
TIME: 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- $6 for 30 minutes / $8 for 1 hour / $12 for 1.5 hours / $15 for 2 hours
- 1 caretaker or family member jumps free with each Special Needs ticket purchase
- $9 for 1 hour for each additional family member or caretaker
Special Needs FREQUENT FLYER
– $50 for (10) 1 hour jump sessions (w/1 caretaker or family member)
If your group is more than 10 jumpers please call to make sure we have enough room for you.
FLIGHT FIT BOOTCAMP
Mix up your exercise routine with an intense trampoline workout like no other!
Vertical motion workouts such as Flight Fit Boot Camps are more exciting, more beneficial, and actually more efficient than horizontal motion workouts like jogging or running.PROGRAM DETAILS
FAMILY NIGHTDATES: Monday
TIME: 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Price: $7/hour (Plus free socks with 5 or more jumpers in a family)
Music: The best of 90’s and 2000’s
Bring the whole family down and spend some quality time together. Earn maximum parenting credits while getting in some great low impact exercise. Families that bounce together grow together!